Manny & Merle (122 West Main St.) is introducing a new flight-sampling program this week by offering half-off prices (through Saturday Feb. 1.) during the Bourbon Classic.
According to a news release, specially chosen flights will give guests a unique chance to taste different tequilas and bourbons side by side. Each flight will consist of three thoughtfully curated samples and come with research notes on the different growing regions, aging processes and brand particulars.
- Pappy Van Winkle (10*12*15) $44
- Four Roses (80*Small Batch*Single Barrell) $18
- Jim Beam (Basil Hayden*Booker’s*Baker’s) $24
- Heaven Hill (Heaven Hill 100*Evan Williams Black*Larceny) $16
- Knob Creek (Small Batch*Single Barrel*Rye) $22
- Rye (Bulleit*Templeton*Willett) $22
- Patron (Silver*Reposado*Anejo) $26
- Don Julio (Blanco* Reposado*Anejo) $28
- Avion (Blanco* Reposado*Anejo) $17 Add on espresso for $5
- Tres Agaves (Blanco* Reposado*Anejo) $16
- Hornitos (Blanco* Reposado*Anejo) $19
- Forteleza (Blanco* Reposado*Anejo) $45
For more info, visit Manny & Merle’s website or call 502-290-8888.