The American Culinary Federation provides accredited educational programs, certifications, competitions, and networking designed to enhance professional growth for all current and future chefs and pastry chefs.
Bourbon Country Chefs recently announced the ACF affiliate’s 2021 Chapter Awards. The awards dinner took place on April 18 at The Fat Lamb (2011 Grinstead Drive), where attendees enjoyed a three-course dinner of salad, lamb chops, duck breast and dessert prepared by past Bourbon Country Chefs “Chef of the Year” Dallas McGarity and his staff.
- Chef of the Year – Mark Ford
- Pastry Chef of the Year – Barbara Turner CEPC
- Chef Educator of the Year – Vanessa Felix-Goode
- Student Chef of the Year – Mallory Goben
- Chef Professionalism Award – Patrick Roney
- Associate Member of the Year – Gordon Food Service
- Award of Excellence – The Seelbach Hotel
F&D congratulates the winners!