Last week a new bourbon bar concept was announced for Germantown: North of Bourbon, coming soon to the 935 Goss Avenue space formerly doing business as Mr. Lee’s lounge (and before that, Groucho’s): New bar planned for former Mr. Lee’s space in Germantown, by David A. Mann (Louisville Business First).
Here are a few bullet points drawn from Mann’s reporting.
- North of Bourbon’s owners are Daniel and Stacy Holyfield
- Servers will be certified bourbon stewards
- There’ll be different kinds of ice for the various cocktails
- A retail liquor license will permit to-go sales
- The food will be Southern, with small plates and shareable items
- The food focus is likely to center on New Orleans
- Lift-off is slated for late fall or early winter, 2021