The Winter 2023 issue of Food & Dining Magazine is now available in all the familiar places: Louisville area eateries and food shops, newsstands and online. Click here to check it out.
In 2023 Apron Inc. is staging happy hour “friend-raisers” at different locations on the last Wednesday of each month.
The next event takes place on Wednesday, December 27 from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. at The Stave Basement Bar at Lou Lou on Market (812 E. Market St. in NuLu).
- Complimentary Jefferson’s Bourbon tasting
- Special cocktail of the evening
- Happy Hour bar menu
- Spin the wheel for special swag
- Live music by Carly Johnson & Winton Reynolds
- Meet and greet APRON Inc. board members
- Learn all about APRON Inc.’s mission and more
- No cover – a portion of the proceeds go to Apron Inc.’s grant fund, providing financial assistance to restaurant workers in need
APRON Inc. was created in 2011 to help provide financial relief to food and beverage industry workers in the Louisville, Kentucky metropolitan area who find themselves in need during times of crises. Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, APRON Inc. has stepped up with a far greater volume of assistance to local workers than ever before.