Louisville Taco Week is back, and will run from April 4 through 10.
The organizers have your answer: “Because Taco Everyday is better than Taco Tuesday.”
The explanatory bullet points follow.
- Participating restaurants will offer $2 tacos (minimum of three tacos) all week long, with some restaurants providing multiple taco options
- A new, official Taco Week App will soon be available in the App Store and on Google Play
- Check in at four or more participating locations using the Louisville Taco Week app, and be entered to win the grand prize of $250 in gift cards and El Jimador merchandise
- It’s an all ages event, although some locations may be 21+ only
- El Jimador Tequila is the event sponsor, and specialty margaritas will be available for purchase at selected restaurants
Restaurants participating in Louisville Taco Week include the following, with more yet to be announced:
- Agave & Rye
- Bandido Taqueria – Falls City
- Bandido Taqueria – U of Louisville
- Happy Belly Bistro
- I Love Tacos – Jeffersontown
- I Love Tacos – Highlands
- I Love Tacos – Springhurst
- Limon y Sal
- Merle’s Whiskey Kitchen
- Senior Iguanas
- Taco City – Highlands
- Taco City – Middletown
- Zombie Taco
Photo credits: Louisville Taco Week.