Everyday Kitchen (552 E Market Street in NuLu), which was featured in the Fall 2021 (Vol. 71) edition of Food & Dining Magazine, offers “modern farm-to-table comfort food and warm Kentucky hospitality for the modern food lover from Chef Mike Wajda (formerly of Proof on Main).”
Everyday Kitchen is the full-service evening dining component of Lodgic Everyday Community, which in turn is an initiative of Moose International, offering various forms of fully equipped co-working space as well as flexible child care for today’s new breed of untethered on-demand worker, along with event coordination and other related services.
Since Lodgic’s inception last year the Clever Moose Cafe (entrance around the corner on Hancock Street) has functioned as Lodgic’s in-house daytime coffee shop, offering Asian-themed breakfast and lunch items.
Yesterday it was revealed that Clever Moose is being remodeled inside and out, and rebranded as Everyday Kitchen Cafe, with a new menu of breakfast and lunch items. Chef Wajda heads up both culinary programs at Lodgic.
The new concept is slated to make its debut on March 16 (Wednesday). Here’s a preview, courtesy of an informative press release:
- Breakfast choices include goetta hash with berbere potatoes and pickled peppers; coconut overnight oats; EDK Breakfast Sando with ham, egg and cheese on a Grainwright potato roll; and assorted fresh pastries made in-house
- Lunch options include salad, soup and sandwiches, among them fried mortadella, a Daily Beast slow-roasted rotisserie selection, the Lodgic Burger and a turkey burger
- A full coffee bar will remain, as well as other beverages, including alcoholic selections
- To-go Farmhouse Meal Kits will be offered, including a whole freshly-roasted rotisserie heritage chicken, three sides, Grainwright bread with cultured butter, and Tommy’s Favorite Cookies (24-hour notice required for meal kits)
- Everyday Kitchen Cafe’s opening hours: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday