The Food & Dining team includes a lot of crazy football fans who will soon immerse themselves in our annual fantasy football team drafts. How crazy are we? We run and sponsor three leagues and hold three separate parties on three separate days to manage the madness.
Probably better than any other restaurant company, Buffalo Wild Wings has catered to fantasy gridiron leagues by creating free fantasy football draft kits for up to 20 people. Kits include several very useful items:
- A huge draft board that can accommodate 14 team leagues
- Stickers identifying every NFL player
- A championship banner
- Discount coupons to BW3
These FREE draft kits are available while supplies last. Just call your neighborhood BW3 and schedule the draft party.
For the 33 million people who play fantasy football, the draft is half the fun. That’s why F&D has made B-Dubs our draft headquarters. There’ll be Game Day features at BW3 again this season, including a $5 domestic pitcher of beer, and also the new hand-breaded chicken tender and sandwich.
F&D’s Insider Tip: The Ghost Pepper sauce is absolutely worth trying; just have a full beer on hand to help put out the fire.
Buffalo Wild Wings has seven area locations:
- 6801 Dixie Hwy., 935-1997
- 4600 Shelbyville Rd., 899-7732
- 9134 Taylorsville Rd., 499-2356
- 12901 Shelbyville Rd., 254-9464
- 1112 Veterans Pkwy., Clarksville IN, 283-9464
- 4917 Outerloop, 964-5803
- 10206 Westport Rd., 394-9596