Morning Fork (“The Ultimate Brunch Experience” at 1722 Frankfort Avenue) is offering a special pre-Christmas brunch consisting of popular regular items augmented with holiday specials.
The dates and times are Wednesday, Dec. 14 through Sunday, Dec. 18, from 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
An information release documents a few highlights.
- Jumbo Cinnamon Roll made in-house topped with cream cheese icing
- Leige Waffles with toppings like bourbon caramel, orange marmalade, chocolate-hazelnut and lemon ricotta
- Short Rib Benedict with a hash brown base and Béarnaise sauce
- Avocado Toast with mashed avocado, roasted corn, pickled onions, queso fresco, chipotle aioli and poached eggs on wheatberry toast
- MF’n Breakfast Sandwich with fried eggs, candied bacon, avocado, blackberry jam and white cheddar cheese on toasted Hawaiian bread
- Hot Pastrami sandwich made with Boar’s Head pastrami
- Smash Burger with two patties
Holiday brunch cocktails specials at Morning Fork include $3 Mimosas and $7 Bloody Marys, and of course there’ll be a wide selection of brunch beverages including juices, cappuccinos, hot and cold teas or warm hot chocolate with marshmallows.
But there’s even more: Beginning Tuesday, Dec. 20, Morning Fork will be offering red velvet pancake kits to go.
For more information, call 502-830-9500.