Want the quickest and easiest guide available to Wine Spectator’s rankings?
The check out its WineRatings+ app at the iTunes store.
It enables users to:
• Explore Vintage Charts covering 55 of the world’s principal wine regions and grape varieties
• Receive a real-time newsfeed on wine culture news and events
• Customize their searches by price, score, producer and more to help find that perfect wine (premium only)
• Share favorites via Facebook, Twitter and email
• Enjoy entertaining, educational videosThe free version of WineRatings+ offers access to the app’s Vintage Charts, newsfeed and educational materials. The $2.99/month subscription option allows users to tap into Wine
Spectator’s more than 270,000 authoritative wine reviews whenever and wherever, with thousands of new reviews added each week as well as lists of editors’ own picks.