APRIL 28 UPDATE: Since mid-March, the Louisville restaurant and hospitality industry has adapted and adjusted to curve-flattening and social distancing public health measures in response to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic in America.
This on-the-fly evolution from everyday on-premise business as usual to innovative curbside carryout, on-line ordering and delivery options has been nothing short of fascinating to witness, and the community’s support for our fine hometown eateries has been stellar. Thank you very much.
Here is our list of restaurants open for carryout service and/or delivery. The database is a collaboration of Food & Dining Magazine and the Louisville Tourism staff. We’re working on a daily basis to keep the list updated; see the instructions below for how you can help.
If your restaurant (or you know of a restaurant) is not on this list, send an email to email@example.com with the following details:
- (Subject Line) Restaurant Listing
- Restaurant Name
- Phone Number
- Web Address
- If you are offering delivery in house and/or through 3rd party
- Rules of delivery (if any)
As an addendum, here’s a brief collection of useful information sources.
- Centers for Disease Control Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- CNN: You asked, we’re answering your top coronavirus questions
- Kentucky Cabinet for Health and Family Services COVID-19
- Indiana State Department of Health: Novel Coronavirus (COVID-2019)
- Coronavirus Information and Resources (National Restaurant Association)
And also these two local relief organizers, who’d welcome your contributions: