Following a slow-rolling soft/curbside opening period, West Sixth NuLu’s unveiling is today. WHAS-11’s report last week is a solid introduction, and note also that Louisville Beer Week is ongoing, too.
West Sixth NuLu (not silver) bullet points include:
- The address is 817 E Market St, Suite 101 in NuLu.
- COVID-19 protocols are in force: “we require masks, maintain social distancing, and are at a lower seating capacity with a focus on fresh air and outdoor seating options.”
- Customers can still pre-order and pickup beers to-go, or walk-up and order.
- NuLu Marketplace is filling with businesses, including Emmy Squared Pizza, West Sixth’s neighboring food option. The brewery adds: “As with all our other locations, you’re more than welcome to bring outside food or snacks, just no outside alcohol, of course.”
- The opening day beer list is here. Updates can also be found at West Sixth NuLu’s Facebook page.
West Sixth NuLu’s hours of operation, starting today (28 October):
Wednesday – Friday: 3:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Saturday: 12:00 p.m. -10:00 p.m.
Sunday: 12:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.