This post has been edited to reflect changes made by SoIN to the digital pass. What had been 2- and 7-day passes have been extended to 14- and 30-day passes, with the 90-day pass remaining the same.
(Hip Hops will return next week.)
SoIN is shorthand for Southern Indiana, and SoIN Tourism is the official destination marketing organization for Clark and Floyd Counties.
SoIN Tourism is a rare example of an organization jointly funded by two counties, working together to encourage visits to their locales (called Kentuckiana for some, Indyucky for others).
SoIN’s coverage area is includes Jeffersonville and New Albany; Clarksville’s retail corridor; and the communities of Charlestown, Floyds Knobs, Henryville, Memphis, New Washington, Sellersburg, and Starlight. These roughly correspond with Food & Dining Magazine’s coverage area.
Currently SoIN Tourism is offering Savor SoIN, a digital savings pass (14-, 30- and 90-day passes available) which is the ideal enticement to get out, see the sights in SoIN, and receive discounted appetizers as a reward at participating SoIN eateries.
Here is the information release with all the pertinent details.
Savor SoIN Savings Pass Promotes Southern Indiana Restaurants to Visitors and Residents
Discover new flavors and return to old favorites with SoIN Tourism’s new digital savings pass!
Southern Indiana (February 13, 2023) – Visitors and residents can taste their way through Southern Indiana with the Savor SoIN savings pass. The new digital pass gives pass-holders an “appe-teaser” of SoIN’s thriving culinary scene.
“Restaurants in Southern Indiana have so much to offer, including a variety of cuisine,” said Communications Manager Anna Rosales-Crone. “This new savings pass encourages visitors and residents to try new places and continue supporting their favorites, all while saving on yummy appetizers.”
The Savor SoIN savings pass is available for purchase in a 14-day, 30-day or 90-day option. Pass-holders can enjoy up to 75% in savings on appetizers at participating restaurants – all of which are based in Clark and Floyd counties.
Ten local restaurants are participating in the Savor SoIN pass. Once purchased, the pass must be used within the selected time period. Participating restaurants are located in New Albany, Clarksville, Jeffersonville and Sellersburg and include a variety of dining options – from casual to elegant. The variety of restaurants ensures visitors can choose appetizers for any time of day – breakfast, lunch or dinner.
How It Works
- Visit GoSoIN.com/Savor-SoIN to purchase the pass and get started saving and exploring.
- Create a login and select one of the pass options: a 14-day pass, a 30-day pass for an extended stay, or a 90-day pass (great for SoIN residents and frequent visitors). Max redemptions are based on length of pass purchased.
- Redemptions are easy! When visitors go to a participating restaurant, they simply redeem and present the voucher to the server for the free featured appetizer and begin enjoying some of the region’s best fare.
The Savor SoIN digital savings pass is available for purchase now through April 30. Participants can view all participating locations and appetizers in their digital pass. Some restrictions apply. Check with participating business for full details.
- Board and You Bistro & Wine Bar
- El Catrin Mexican Kitchen
- Floyd County Brewing Company
- Fuzzy’s the 15th Club, Food & Spirits
- H.M. Franks an O’Shea’s Pub
- La Catrina Mexican Kitchen
- Senor Iguanas
- Sleepy Rooster Morning Kitchen
- Union Restaurant & Gameyard