The Wine Rack (2632 Frankfort Avenue) is noted for its broad selection of high-quality wines from throughout the world, but of course a variety of well-chosen spirits and beers complete the scene, among them bourbon, rye and Scotch whiskies.
On Thursday 10 December at 6:00 p.m. (that’s tomorrow, folks) The Wine Rack will be convening a whiskey tasting on Zoom with author, bourbon guru, former Courier Journal restaurant critic and current Food & Dining Magazine bourbon columnist Susan Reigler. To read what Susan has been writing for us: Bourbon News & Notes archive.
To participate in the whiskey tasting at Zoom, just log onto https://us02web.zoom.us/j/6763998936#success a few minutes before 6: 00 p.m. on Thursday. You can open and download an informative tasting mat here.
Here are the whiskies and necessaries.
- Teeling Small Batch Irish Whiskey – 92 proof – Dublin, Ireland – $39.99
- Old Grand Dad 114 Bourbon – 114 proof – KY – $24.99
- Wilderness Trail Small Batch BiB Bourbon-100 proof-KY-$47.99
- Huber’s Starlight Distillery Wine Rack Single Barrel Pick 4YR Single Barrel Rye 113.2 proof IN – $52.99
- Buy the whiskeys online at https://www.wineshoplouisville.com
- Shop in store, with social distancing & mask required, at 2632 Frankfort Avenue & a Wine Rack sales associate will help assist you
- Email email@example.com or call (502) 721-9148 ahead & for curbside pickup